Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.917 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,896 Dirham (€2,555) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)