Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.781 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,212 Dirham (€2,710) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)