Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.508 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,408 Dirham (£1,791) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)