Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.230 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,052 Dirham (£2,866) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)