Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.466 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,836 Dirham (£1,912) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)