Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.169 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,847 Dirham (£2,617) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)