Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.676 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,538 Dirham (€2,298) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)