Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.336 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,541 Dirham (€3,047) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)