Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.056 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,201 Dirham (€3,274) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)