Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.311 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,391 Dirham (€2,333) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)