Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.009 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,051 Dirham (€2,821) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (14 minutes ago)