Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.092 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,414 Dirham (€2,832) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)