Cost of living comparison between Ingolstadt, Germany and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.690 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,195 Dirham (€1,796) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)