Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14512 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,865 Dirham (₨81,760) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)