Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14426 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,746 Dirham (₨88,352) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)