Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.896 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,783 Dirham (R$ 8,558) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)