Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.679 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,904 Dirham (R$ 7,802) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (41 minutes ago)