Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.199 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,917 Dirham (R$ 7,789) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)