Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.268 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,329 Dirham (R$ 7,750) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)