Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.988 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,763 Dirham (R$ 6,615) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)