Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.528 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,470 Dirham (R$ 8,491) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)