Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02637 MAD / NGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,558 Dirham (1,461,917 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)