Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02573 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,872 Dirham (772,349 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)