Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18075 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,891 Dirham (Php93,449) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)