Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20092 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,880 Dirham (Php93,967) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)