Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18607 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,470 Dirham (Php115,388) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)