Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,543 Dirham (﷼ 35,122,664) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)