Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08950 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,529 Dirham (¥240,545) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)