Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08346 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,152 Dirham (¥229,478) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)