Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08953 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,399 Dirham (¥160,837) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)