Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.089 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,885 Dirham (S/. 4,171) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)