Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.092 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,184 Dirham (S/. 4,911) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)