Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.976 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,345 Dirham (S/. 5,156) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)