Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03689 MAD / YER *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,796 Dirham (455,243 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (39 minutes ago)