Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04033 MAD / YER
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,077 Dirham (423,475 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)