Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.466 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,993 Dirham ($1,901) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)