Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.194 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,375 Dirham ($1,999) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)