Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,422 Dirham (COL$4,857,565) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)