Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03041 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,213 Dirham (566,030 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (11 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)