Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03163 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,022 Dirham (696,209 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)