Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03240 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,482 Dirham (508,756 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)