Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02726 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,658 Dirham (684,421 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (29 minutes ago)