Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,917 Dirham (343,071 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)