Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02592 MAD / NGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,834 Dirham (765,068 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)