Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.429 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,929 Dirham (6,146 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)