Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.380 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,701 Dirham (6,596 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)