Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07983 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 5,922 Dirham (₨74,184) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)