Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08346 MAD / PKR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 68% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 5,990 Dirham (₨71,775) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (44 minutes ago)