Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,885 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15133 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,968 Dirham (₨72,476) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (40 minutes ago)