Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,082 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14715 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,809 Dirham (₨73,454) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)