Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14882 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,772 Dirham (₨79,104) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)