Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.524 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,282 Dirham (E£ 44,443) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)