Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,142 Dirham ($2,621) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (35 minutes ago)