Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.115 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,028 Dirham ($3,166) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)