Cost of living comparison between Huntsville, Alabama, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,591 Dirham ($3,173) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)