Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.387 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,370 Dirham ($3,022) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (38 minutes ago)