Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.491 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,407 Dirham ($2,888) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)