Cost of living comparison between Huntsville, Alabama, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,787 Dirham ($3,022) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)