Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.428 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,259 Dirham (元11,388) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)