Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.462 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,571 Dirham (元10,652) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)