Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,987 Dirham (€1,376) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (34 minutes ago)