Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.256 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,105 Dirham (€2,230) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)