Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.158 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,183 Dirham (€2,257) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)