Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.065 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,796 Dirham (€2,241) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (39 minutes ago)