Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.258 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,450 Dirham (Q16,250) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)