Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.316 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,758 Dirham (Q16,535) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)