Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15280 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,502 Dirham (₨62,188) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)