Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15108 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,822 Dirham (₨78,248) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)