Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.078 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,513 Dirham (S/. 4,390) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)