Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.840 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,392 Dirham (S/. 5,068) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (31 minutes ago)