Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.121 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,996 Dirham (S/. 3,523) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)