Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.983 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,688 Dirham (S/. 3,583) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)