Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31340 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,368 Dirham (39,465 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)