Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31456 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,289 Dirham (39,067 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)