Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31366 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,121 Dirham (57,774 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)