Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31259 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,085 Dirham (61,056 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)