Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28928 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,263 Dirham (52,760 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)