Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28839 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,920 Dirham (65,606 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)