Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30503 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,314 Dirham (76,432 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)