Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30961 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,624 Dirham (76,302 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)