Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30576 MAD / TWD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,700 Dirham (80,783 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)