Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 MAD / BYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 45% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,355 Dirham (21,236,643 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (44 minutes ago)