Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,934 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.431 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,932 Dirham ($3,916) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)