Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,692 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.461 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,171 Dirham ($3,823) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)