Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,474 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.042 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,340 Dirham ($3,918) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)