Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.450 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,606 Dirham (kr12,832) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)