Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,585 Dirham (kr19,709) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)