Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,609 Dirham (kr20,792) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)