Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.518 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,004 Dirham (kr19,103) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)