Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.547 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,852 Dirham ($4,174) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)