Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 MAD / SBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,303 Dirham (28,938 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (31 minutes ago)