Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.257 MAD / SBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,992 Dirham (19,088 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (37 minutes ago)