Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.277 MAD / SBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,002 Dirham (28,187 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)