Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.203 MAD / SBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,971 Dirham (29,900 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)