Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.300 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 145% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,996 Dirham (HK$35,390) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)