Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 123% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,146 Dirham (HK$33,557) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (37 minutes ago)