Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 134% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 46,763 Dirham (HK$38,180) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)