Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 145% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,589 Dirham (HK$23,935) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (33 minutes ago)