Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.172 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 128% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,975 Dirham (HK$34,957) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)