Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 MAD / HKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 150% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 46,900 Dirham (HK$35,985) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)