Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 MAD / BYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,712 Dirham (19,987,129 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (39 minutes ago)