Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MAD / BYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 45% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,548 Dirham (16,978,067 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)