Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01833 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 55% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,082 Dirham (495,540 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)