Cost of living in Homs, Syria vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01863 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 54% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,862 Dirham (422,057 £) in Homs.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)