Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01924 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 56% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,277 Dirham (430,170 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)