Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,993 Dirham (元14,787) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)