Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.442 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,258 Dirham (元14,046) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)