Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.021 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,980 Dirham (AU$4,839) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)