Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.066 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,442 Dirham (AU$4,450) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)