Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.517 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,108 Dirham (AU$4,803) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)