Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.877 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,078 Dirham (AU$4,955) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)