Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.614 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,067 Dirham (AU$4,737) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)