Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.751 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,114 Dirham (AU$4,905) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)