Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.129 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,632 Dirham (AU$4,998) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)