Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.239 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,262 Dirham (GH₵11,282) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)