Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.990 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,500 Dirham (GH₵11,807) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)