Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.944 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,246 Dirham (GH₵12,475) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)