Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.375 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,888 Dirham (GH₵9,636) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)