Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.971 MAD / GHS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,076 Dirham (GH₵11,198) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)