Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,331 Dirham (42,090,689 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)