Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,999 Dirham (44,238,127 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rabat costs 200,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 3 hours ago)