Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14544 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,786 Dirham (₨87,907) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (31 minutes ago)