Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14882 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,768 Dirham (₨92,513) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)