Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08536 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,437 Dirham (¥415,165) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)