Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08413 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,064 Dirham (¥464,313) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)