Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08606 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,811 Dirham (¥416,114) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)