Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08750 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,750 Dirham (¥317,131) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)