Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08736 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,237 Dirham (¥254,543) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)