Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08305 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,137 Dirham (¥386,958) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (32 minutes ago)