Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08400 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,196 Dirham (¥407,115) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (44 minutes ago)