Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.381 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 46,627 Dirham ($4,971) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)