Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.584 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 164% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,205 Dirham (19,429 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)