Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.738 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 158% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,302 Dirham (11,798 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)