Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.552 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 156% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,041 Dirham (15,690 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)