Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.096 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,317 Dirham (€2,282) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)