Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.832 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,883 Dirham (€2,482) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)