Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.872 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,880 Dirham (€3,392) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)