Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.366 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 104% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,803 Dirham (€3,238) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (42 minutes ago)