Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.151 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,960 Dirham (€3,853) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)