Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.749 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,510 Dirham (€2,745) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (42 minutes ago)