Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,081 Dirham (33,280 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)