Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,865 Dirham (30,919 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)