Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.101 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,716 Dirham (21,545 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)