Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.106 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,198 Dirham (21,887 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)