Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,425 Dirham (€3,311) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)